At Center for Dental Anesthesia, everything we do is for the welfare of our valued patients. We are dedicated to providing quality, compassionate dental care tailored to each patient’s singular needs.
We know that optimum oral health is an essential element of overall physical health and that dentists do more that just “drill and fill.” Like your primary care physician, Zeyad Mady is a vital member of your family’s team of healthcare providers.
What Has Center for Dental Anesthesia Done Lately?
- Diagnosis and treatment of gum disease
- Oral cancer checks
- Diagnosis and treatment of chronic bad breath
- Coordinated care with medical doctors for dental patients with cancer or other chronic conditions
- Guidance on the oral health implications of medication side effects
- Custom night guards for people who grind their teeth
- Oral conscious sedation, patience, and compassion for patients with dental anxiety
- Specialized care for pregnant woman
- Pediatric dental guidance for new parents
- Emergency treatment for victims of a mouth injury
- Referrals to and coordination with trusted specialists for procedures we don’t perform at Center for Dental Anesthesia
- Custom mouthguards for athletes of all ages
- Coaching on correct dental hygiene
- Diagnosis of bite problems
- Replacement of old amalgam fillings
- Improved confidence for smile transformation recipients
- In-office and at-home teeth whitening
- Dental deep cleanings that include scaling and root planing for plaque and tartar removal
What Can We Do For You?
The professional team at Center for Dental Anesthesia would love to help you with any of your dental needs, but we can’t help you unless you come in. To schedule an appointment, call 703-379-6400.
Contact Center for Dental Anesthesia:
Location (Tap to open in Google Maps):
5284 Dawes Ave