Dr. Mady’s first dental degree was a Bachelor of Dental Medicine and Surgery (BDS) in 1999 from Alexandria, Egypt. Various clinical rotations followed, and he went on to practice all aspects of dentistry for remote and underserved populations. He then earned his Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) in 2006 from the University of Illinois at Chicago as part of an International Dentist Program with emphasis on Cosmetic and Prosthetic Rehabilitation.
Dr. Mady has had advanced dental training in numerous aspects of dentistry including Orthodontics and Dental Implants. He has maintained an average of 100+ advanced dental continuing education seminars and courses each year while in private practice. He is a graduate of numerous advanced dental institutes including The Dawson Academy, United States Dental Institute, and Georgia Regents University/Maxi Implant course of the American Academy of Implant Dentistry.
“I believe that it is all about listening to the patient, knowing them and understanding their concerns. It’s important to spend enough time with each patient to properly devise solutions that fit their desires. My goal is to provide comprehensive quality care with a professional and personal touch. Everyone deserves a beautiful smile and a healthy mouth, and I encourage my patients to perform appropriate preventative care so that they can keep their teeth healthy and cavity-free throughout their lives.”
Memberships & Affiliations
- Master of the Academy of General Dentistry (MAGD)
- Fellow of the International Congress of Oral Implantologists (FICOI)
- Member of the American Academy of Implant Dentistry (AAID)
- Member of the American Dental Association (ADA)
- Member of the Northern Virginia Dental Society (NVDS)
- Member of the Virginia Dental Association (VDA)
- Member of the Virginia Academy of Comprehensive Dentistry
- Member of the Alexandria Dental Society
- Member of the Chicago Dental Society (CDS)