If you can’t tolerate dental treatment, we can help.
When the sights, sounds, and smells of a dental office are just too much for you, it’s time for a chat with Dr. Mady. If even the thought of a dental office invokes a strong anxiety or panic, or painful memories of traumatic dental experience, sedation dentistry may be the answer.
Dental anxiety is not uncommon. In fact, studies show that up to 75% of Americans experience some level of dental-related fear. If you have dental phobia, we want you to know that our first priority is making you feel safe and comfortable here!
Avoiding the Dentist?
If it has been a while since you’ve visited the dentist, what’s keeping you away? When dental anxiety is making it too difficult for you to receive treatments that you want or need, dental sedation could permanently change your perception of dentistry.
Maybe you have tried dental sedation options at other offices in the past without success. We are here to work with you. We will find a solution that works for your specific needs and makes your dental experience relaxing and even enjoyable.
If you have a severe gag reflex, or if you or a loved one are physically unable to sit in the dental chair, dental sedation is a life-changing option. For patients who are unable to receive treatment due to age, comfort, or medical reasons, ask Dr. Mady if you are a candidate for safe sedation at Salem Dental.
Turn to the Experts!
Whatever your individual level of dental anxiety may be, we are committed to giving you a successful and comfortable visit.
- Initial consultations in non-dental rooms for a more comfortable first appointment.
- Personalized care. You have the undivided attention of our dentist and full team.
- Pretreatment oral medications to offer ease to your appointment.
- A full range of dental sedation from very light to very deep which is completely adjustable by our board certified anesthesiologists.
- Single-visit dentistry so you can get everything done at once.
- Post-procedure spa recovery room with luxurious patient amenities and full monitoring capabilities.
Don’t put off that necessary dental care any longer. The sooner you seek treatment, the more pleasant and affordable it will be! If you’re ready to overcome dental anxiety and retake your oral health, schedule your consultation with Dr. Mady today.