We offer special needs dentistry at The Center for Dental Anesthesia in Alexandria VA, and we’re proud to help our patients every day! For years, we have been serving our community, and one of our main mission has been creating a safe space for special needs patients.
We treat patients of all ages. Our special needs dental practice is equipped with all the latest technology to ensure superior care for our patients. Our staff is highly trained and provides personalized care to each patient.
Our services include:
- Special Needs Dentistry: Our care covers any and all special needs patients. We make space for an objective assessment of their medical history, a private room to act as a safe space, and calm, empathetic chair-side manner.
- Dental Phobia Treatment: It is common for special needs dental patients to suffer from intense dental phobia. Our professionals are trained in calming techniques and our topical analgesics will ensure little to no discomfort.
- Dentistry For Medically Complex Cases: These include conditions like cancer, diabetes, or kidney disease. While not special needs per se, it still covers a portion of the population with different requirements and we make space for them.
- Care For Patients With Autism, ADHD, and Asperger’s: Though fairly self-explanatory, this specialization deals with conditions like autism spectrum disorder, ADHD, and Asperger’s disorder. Whatever the condition, we are here to help!
- Sedation Dentistry: This is part of all our other specializations, and includes a wide range of options to ensure our patients breeze through their procedure with no pain or discomfort.
At The Center for Dental Anesthesia in Alexandria VA, we want all our patients to feel included. We serve people in Northern Virgina, Fairfax, and Prince William County. Contact us today!