The team at The Center for Dental Anesthesia in Alexandria VA knows how hard it can be for the parent or caregiver of a child with special needs to find a dental practice that makes space for physical and mental disabilities. In order to solve this problem, our mission has always been to create a safe, comfortable environment for every patient who feels abandoned by the dental care system.
We endeavor to facilitate a good experience and our staff is trained in patient communication. As soon as you and your loved one arrive, our team will put together a customized plan based on your child’s medical history and dental needs. We offer the following.
- A facility that is fully wheelchair accessible.
- Specialized tools, dental chairs, and equipment to accommodate physically disabled patients.
- Safe, private non-procedural rooms where the patient can freely discuss any nerves or fears they might be experiencing prior to the procedure.
- A precise medical assessment, free of judgment and based, above all else, on the needs of the patient.
- A wide range of sedation options that can put patients with dental phobia at ease.
The Center for Dental Anesthesia in Alexandria VA believes everyone has a right to proper dental care. Patients from Northern Virgina, Fairfax, and Prince William County come to us for special needs dentistry and treatment for medically complex cases. Contact us today!