Hospital Grade Anesthesia Right Here in Our Dental Office
Learn how going to the dentist can be quick, easy and free of pain and anxiety – every time, guaranteed. At the Center for Dental Anesthesia, our dentists offer general dentistry and cosmetic, restorative and reconstructive dental services for the whole family, including patients with special needs. Our safe and effective sedation dentistry services make it possible for us to provide full dental care in complete comfort for every individual, regardless of what their previous experience may have been.
Many patients are hesitant to try dental sedation or general anesthesia. We want to assure you that we follow the highest standard of safety, adhering to guidelines set by the Society for Office-Based Anesthesia (SOBA), an organization of doctors, dentists and certified nurse anesthetists dedicated to promoting safe anesthesia care in the office setting.
- The dentist must be fully trained in anesthesia and have extensive experience.
- One doctor must provide the anesthesia and another doctor must perform the dental procedure(s).
- The staff must be properly trained in their roles and the proper equipment and supplies must be on hand.
- The dental office must be properly organized and set up for dental anesthesia.
- Appropriate procedures for safe administration and monitoring of anesthesia must be established.
Our facility and our staff meets or exceeds all of these requirements. We offer safe, affordable anesthesia and the complete range of sedation options. for all dentistry procedures. For more information on planning your pain-free appointment, simply contact our practice today.